Build community. Raise funds.
Host a fundraiser with Pegah’s and keep 20% of the proceeds.
We mean it when we invite you to join the Pegah’s family. Each of our locations is actively involved in our communities, and committed to serving our fellow community members, schools, non-profits, churches and religious centers, and youth groups.
We support our community in many ways, and one of those is by hosting fundraisers either at our restaurant or at your location.
How to host a fundraiser with Pegah’s
- Contact Kim at email@example.com call 913-498-2848
- Pick a meal — breakfast, lunch, or dinner (even breakfast for dinner!) — and location
- Schedule a date
- Spread the word
- Keep 20% of the proceeds
Hosting a fundraiser with us is a terrific way to build your community and give your parents, members, and fans an easy way to support your group. Pick a date to host your fundraiser in-house at one of Pegah’s four locations, or at your location, and encourage everyone to dine with you as a simple way to donate funds.
Sell Fundraiser Cards for Ongoing Dollars
Pegah’s Fundraiser Cards make it simple for your group to raise money on an ongoing basis.
- Cards are no cost to you, and you pay nothing up front
- Sell for between $5 and $10 — you set the amount — and all of those dollars come back to you
- Cards are good for one year after your fundraiser start date
- For monthly, or even weekly fundraising, work with us to pick a day of the week for your supporters to bring their cards in to dine at any Pegah’s location
- We’ll send you a check with your proceeds within one week
Choosing a theme or a holiday to plan your event around can help give supporters an extra reason to come out, as well as help make it more memorable for them. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Staff appreciation or team-building days
- Holiday themes, from Halloween to Easter
- Study breaks
- Patriotic celebrations
- School carnivals
No matter what kind of fundraiser you decide to host, the Pegah’s team is here to help you make it a success!